19th August 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Pathology being a B.Sc(Botany) graduate?

Dear Friends,
I have done my B.Sc in Botany. I want to do Diploma in Pathology course. Please help me to know that how I can study Diploma in Pathology? Waiting for your reply.

1st May 2016, 12:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Pathology being a B.Sc(Botany) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have done my B.Sc in Botany. I want to do Diploma in Pathology course. Please help me to know that how I can study Diploma in Pathology? Waiting for your reply.
Sorry, the Diploma in Pathology course is not available. The minimum educational qualification to study the course is a pass in MBBS with compulsory internship. The duration of the course is one year. The course is available in various government and private medical colleges in India. It is not possible to study the course with B.Sc Botany course. You can study some other master’s course. You can also study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Pathology Testing).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?