18th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the advanced Diploma in Construction Management?

I have heard so much about the the advanced Diploma in Construction Management course. Now i am willing to pursue this course and therefiore needs information about this course?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  3. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Advanced Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What are the courses offered by CDAC? I have completed B.Tech in ECE
  5. Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education?
  6. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  7. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  8. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  9. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the best courses after completion of Civil engineering?
  11. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  12. Which are the colleges in Delhi to study MSc Clinical Research? Any other suitable course for Post Graduation?
  13. Preferred specialization for MBA course?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  15. Distance colleges which offers Diploma in Construction Management?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
  17. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Relational Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
1st May 2016, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the advanced Diploma in Construction Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard so much about the the advanced Diploma in Construction Management course. Now i am willing to pursue this course and therefiore needs information about this course?
The Advanced Diploma in Construction Management eligibility to study the course is a pass in Three year diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Architecture/Chemical Engineering from a recognized polytechnic. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can study the course through distance education. The course is available in IGNOU.

Official website - Official website.

The course is also available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration ( Official website )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?