17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?

Friends,
I am working here in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., New Delhi. I have completed 12th PCB then ITI in Electronics. Can I join the IGNOU VIEP Electrical Engineering Diploma course without attending any class?
Please give me a good solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join IGNOU VIEP electrical diploma course?
  2. How can I get admission in Holy Matha College, Kerala to study in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course through IGNOU VIEP if completed online counselling?
  3. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  4. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  5. How to appear for Part Time diploma in electrical engineering from IGNOU VIEP?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  7. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  8. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  9. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  11. Is distance B.E AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  14. How IGNOU VIEP takes classes for Diploma in Engineering course, weekly or daily?
  15. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  16. IGNOU VIEP Diploma Engineering is a part time course or correspondence course?
  17. Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?
  18. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
3rd August 2017, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?

If such courses require you to attend classes, then you have to attend them. It would not be possible to get the qualification, in you don't abide the rules of the course.

Hence, you have to take some time out of your schedule to attend classes for the VIEP course at IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?