31st July 2010, 10:30 PM
ritesh lahoti

Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?

hi sir/mam
i am ritesh studying in 3rd yr electrical engg. i want to do my masters in aeronautical engg from indian air force. sir can i do that with B.E.(electrical)? if yes den wat is the procedure for it? if not den wat r the others option for dng masters in aero engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Airforce?
  2. Which is the best Institute for pursuing Masters in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  4. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  5. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What is the best masters course after B.Tech Aeronautical engineering other than M.Tech?
  7. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  8. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  9. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  10. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  11. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do Masters in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  14. How should I join Aeronautical engineering in airforce? What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force?
  15. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  16. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  17. Does IISc, Bangalore consider GATE marks for masters admission in aeronautical?
  18. How do I get to do masters in European countries?
31st May 2011, 02:42 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?

Sorry but you can not change your Branch.
Only Electronics students are eligible for changing their Branch.
As you are student of BE Electrical so you are not eligible for changing your Branch.
You can do Master degree but you have to choose same branch further.
and i think why you are thinking of changing your field go with same field you will do better..
31st May 2011, 02:45 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?

yes you can do this......
go into the institution which have aeronautic engineering....
and get admission....
'
go for your dream....

all the best
8th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?

can i do masters in mechanical from airforce after doing btech mechanical??
10th December 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do aeronautical engineering in indian air force ? Wat i have to do to get seat. ? How much percentage is required in b.e. ?
14th December 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Ankita Gupta, i've completed MCA in 2011 june and currently working as a softwares engineer, in UG i've done BCA and both UG and PG are from IGNOU (Correspondance Study) i want to get the master degree in aeronautics and space engineering... how can i do that, what are the eligiblities and requirement to do that... Actually i want to go with the astronaut stream so how should i enter in this stream... Please if you have any suggestion so direct me i'm waiting for your response... !
14th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Hours

YOU can do so.

To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineerring.
B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate programme in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
after doing this diploma you can apply for masters in the field.
1st January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering after B.E. in E&TC? How?
1st August 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Nitin Kumar. I have done my BBA from Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar. so i wanna do Master of Engg in aeronautic. am i eligible for that course pls tell me and what is the procedure to take admission in collage.
11th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m arif. I m doing B.E Aeronautical Engineering final year. I want to do MS in Aeronautics. Sir plz tell me which university is best to do in india and abroad. How much it will cost.
31st October 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for aeronautical engineering after doing BE in electrical engineering? how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?