23rd December 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th?

I am staying in chikmagalur. Karnataka. I am 34 years old. I did only SSLC. Now tell me how can i do diploma in computer science through correspondence? Please send me details about this.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  3. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  4. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  5. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  8. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  9. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  10. Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%
  11. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  12. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  13. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  14. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  16. Can i apply for BCA with AMIE after passing diploma in computer science and technology with 72%
  17. Any scope for correspondence course for diploma in computer science?
  18. Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?
23rd December 2015, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th?

You can apply for admission in IGNOU if you want to do diploma in computer science on the basis of your class 10th qualification. Just apply for admission when admissions are open.

Admission in IGNOU will not be a problem because it is an open university and you just need class 10th qualification to become eligible for admission.
24th December 2015, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma course in Computer Science through Correspondence after passing your 10th standard, you must have to apply for admission either by entrance test or by contacting college management. Some colleges offers direct admission to Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admissions to merit candidates of the entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission to pursue Diploma in Computer Science through Correspondence.
28th December 2015, 09:09 PM
monikasiri

You can join in Diploma with your Tenth Standard as eligibility.State Board of Technical Education of Karnataka state conducts CET examination.It is the entrance exam to join in diploma.The exam syllabus consists of basic Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.Ranks are allotted based on the marks you score in the exam.Later,counselling is conducted.In counselling you can choose a list of courses and colleges you are interested.Based on the rank you score,college and course is allotted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?