25th January 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma course in Haryana state?

I am an ITI pass compny employee.
I want's to diploma in mechinical engineeriby.I belong toHaryana state.

:-Q. Is this university doing a part time diploma corcess.
Q. In witch city/center I belong to addmission.
Q. Can I know about university fee.
Q. Is this university UGC approved.
Please guidance me .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  2. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in Haryana PMT?
  3. How to do diploma course in Haryana state? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for PMT, Haryana? I am studying in Andhra State Board and having residential of Haryana
  5. List of colleges providing lateral entry to the diploma holders? I have scored 402 rank in IPU entrance exam
  6. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  7. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  8. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  9. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  10. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  11. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  12. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  14. Is diploma in elementary teacher training course from Jammu Board valid in Haryana State for government job
  15. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  17. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC?
  18. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
26th January 2015, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma course in Haryana state?

If you want to get admission in a Diploma course in Haryana then you have to apply for DET (Diploma Entrance Test). 10th is the minimum qualification required for admission in a Diploma course. You have got ITI qualification and you are definitely eligible to apply for Haryana DET.

If you perform well in the entrance exam then you will be eligible for admission in a top Polytechnic Institute through counselling. There is no upper age limit for the DET and you can apply for it without worrying about your age.

There are many Polytechnic Institute in Haryana and you can get admission in any college across Haryana through DET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?