30th August 2011, 03:00 PM
mukeshmohanan

Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC?

Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC ..please tell me about it

31st August 2011, 01:17 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshmohanan View Post
Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC ..please tell me about it

Yes, Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). This University provide many course. If you want to take admission in this college then don't worry this college is approved by UGC.

You will get all information on the official website of this college. So, for any more information about JRN Rajasthan University, Please visit the official website of this college or CLICK HERE

Regards
~Mukul~
31st August 2011, 02:41 AM
NEIL6

JANARDAN RAI NAGAR RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY

If you want to take admission in this university then go ahead and take the admission

because it is a UGC approved university and you should not worry about this.
31st August 2011, 08:23 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Yes, Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). This University provide many course.
there is no difficiulty to take addmission in this university.
31st August 2011, 08:34 AM
rana2011
Banned

Yes, Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). This University provide many course. If you want to take admission in this college then don't worry this college is approved by UGC.

You will get all information on the official website of this college:-"http://www.jnrvuniversity.com"

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshmohanan View Post
dear friend,

JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university is approved by UGC. So don't worry.

You can take admission to this college. It will not create any problem in future.

If you want for proof then you can visit to college website.

All the best
10th January 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

is the iase university rajsthan approved by ugc?
24th January 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
my friend is B.COM Cource is completed through a distance education ofter complet of SSC education in JRN RAJASTHEN VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY.

sir i wanna know this university is approved by UGC? but recently he apply to the police job.they are rejected and asking please submit your university present permission letter or any G.O. xerox u can submit at the report section..pls forward any related documents..pls frwrd to dis mail id [email protected]

please solve my problem the pc apply last date jan 28..pls as possible u can frwrd to my mail id sir..

thank you sir
regards
andugula ravikumar

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/jrn-rajasthan-vidyapeeth-university-approved-aicte-206565.html#ixzz1kO1ubtMg
19th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am qualify in Haryana govt. As a J.E. (civil).is this valid degree in haryana govt,because they want "where the Haryana Govt. has recognized the said degree from recuitment in Haryana State." they stop my joinng letter..

WHAT SHOULD I DO..?
PLEASE REPLY ME

MANISH
4th January 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

is diploma in three years civil engineering course from jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth (deemed) university is in the approved list of engineering courses of ugc and also is valid for central govt. job?
7th March 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly provide the information & documents regarding requesting for issuing pass certifacate of Diploma Mechanical Engineering, I had pass the exam on May 2010 but did not received pass certificate yet please let me know how can i get the certificate i already submit all the required documents at our exam centre.
14th June 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

J.r.n rajasthan univarcity Dipoma mphw valid in haryana
17th April 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in Haryana govt. As a J.E. (civil Public health department).is this valid degree in haryana govt,because they want "where the Haryana Govt. has recognized the said degree from recruitment in Haryana State." they stop my joining letter..

WHAT SHOULD I DO..?
PLEASE REPLY ME

Aftab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?