12th May 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get B.Tech seat in Tamil Nadu after diploma for AP student?

Sir
Iam a diploma student of Andhra Pradesh.
Sir I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering.
I am eager to study in Tamil Nadu university .
For it what I have to do please tell me

U. Sarath Chandra
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  2. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  3. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  5. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  6. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  7. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  8. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  9. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  10. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  11. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  12. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  13. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  14. Study How many colleges are there in MBA part time courses at Vellore?
  15. Which are the colleges providing Astronomy course in Chennai?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?
  17. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
13th May 2015, 06:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get B.Tech seat in Tamil Nadu after diploma for AP student?

You will have to appear for the LET(Lateral Entry Test) Examination.
Once you have given that Examination and you have cracked it you will be given the opportunity to appear for the counselling course.
Once you appear for the counselling there you will also have the colleges from Tamil Nadu according to the rank that you have obtained.
So you will have to select a College that is under the Tamil Nadu University and once you choose such a college you will be able to study the course under Tamil Nadu University through the Lateral Entry Program.
3rd June 2023, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get B.Tech seat in Tamil Nadu after diploma for AP student?

Is it possible to join in satyabama university Chennai after studying diploma in ap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?