24th April 2011, 03:21 PM
@run

Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?

Sir,
Im a student of Bhavan's Vidya Mandir Cochin.Im awaiting me 10+2 results.
I would like do my Btech course in a reputed college in Tamil Nadu. Since Im a non Native of Tamil Nadu, i came to know that there are eligibility constraints in my way. So please guide me on how to proceed.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  2. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  3. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  5. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  6. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  9. What is the procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu?
  10. Can I get a seat in Coimbatore campus after passing 12th in Tamilnadu?
  11. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  12. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Tamilnadu government if I am a native of Kerala state who has passed HSE with 91%
  14. Will I get a seat in any Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 197.25 in Tamilnadu HSc exam? Which colleges could I get?
  15. Am I eligible for home state quota of Trichy after scoring 192 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? Will I get a seat in NIT Trichy?
  16. How many B.Ed colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  17. Is BBA student eligible for B.Ed in Tamilnadu? Which college is providing B.Ed for BBA students in Tamilnadu?
  18. Which are the colleges offering B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc courses in Hyderabad?
9th January 2012, 06:47 PM
bailey

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?

You can get admissions in reputed college by applying for anna university counselling which will be held in the month of july and august.Anna university will start giving applications from may month.You should have good score in +2. you should produce native certificate at the time of counselling.
9th January 2012, 08:01 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?

hi dear friend.. you are asking about B.Tech in tamilnadu.. B.tech in tamilnadu is based on your +2 mark.

before 4 years entrance exam was conducted. but now no entrance exam..
And also Other state seats also available, so you can apply for counseling and then select your seat from tamilnadu.

these are the eligibility criteria

All The Best VMSHEMA
9th January 2012, 08:15 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?

hi dear friend.. you are asking about B.Tech in tamilnadu.. B.tech in tamilnadu is based on your +2 mark.

before 4 years entrance exam was conducted. but now no entrance exam..
And also Other state seats also available, so you can apply for counseling and then select your seat from tamilnadu.

these are the eligibility criteria

All The Best VMSHEMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?