23rd March 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Diploma course after passing 10th through supplementary exams?

Hi, I have a younger brother who had just written his 10th exams and wanted to join in a polytechnic course. But during exams he fell sick and couldnt write one of the exam. But later now he came to know that, a student who completes his 10th standard in supplementary exams can not join a polytechnic course. Is that true?

23rd March 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course after passing 10th through supplementary exams?

No, the information what you have heard about admission to Diploma course after passing 10th Supplementary examinations is not true. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard in all subjects from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. If you have not qualified in 10th standard regular examinations, by appearing and qualifying supplementary examinations, you are eligible to join Diploma course.
24th March 2016, 12:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course after passing 10th through supplementary exams?

No, it is not true, your brother can very much opt for Diploma course after completion of his 10th grade with supplementary as long as he is able to clear the entrance examination to get admission in any Institute.
9th June 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can we get seat after supplement exam of 10th in diploma?
2nd June 2023, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I already qualified polycet entrance test 2023 I have one subject after the result can I get the seat in polytechnic or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?