8th April 2022, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get Diploma certificate after 10 years of ITI?

I am Stephin Thomas I am a diesel mechanic (iti) (NCVT ). I have 10 years experience in this field. And I am +2 pass . Now I need diploma

11th April 2022, 05:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get Diploma certificate after 10 years of ITI?

You will have to visit your university for this purpose with all your certificates , maybe you will have to write an application for the same. Contact your university once they will definitely resolve your issue.
11th April 2022, 10:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To get a diploma certificate after years of work experience you can visit the institute/college nearby you. You can also do your diploma course as per your choice and qualification through distance education along with your work. There is no age for learning you can start your education again as per your choice. Nowadays there are lots of options are available through which you can study and enhance your skills for your future career betterment.
12th April 2022, 04:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is three years course & ITI is two years course.

After completing the ITI course if you wish to do diploma then it takes two years.
13th April 2022, 06:59 PM
Msdhoni02

How to get Diploma certificate after 10 years of ITI?

After the ITI course, the student can pursue a diploma course through lateral entry, which will take three years to complete .

The second step is to sit for JEE Advanced after completing the Diploma course, after which the student is eligible to get admission in the IITs.

ITI passed candidates can opt for a diploma in engineering . There are also short-term specialized training courses which can be pursued from Advanced training institutes (ATI).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?