28th September 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?

Dear Sir,

I am PARASARAM and my date of Birth is 01/10/1989. I have completed Diploma in Computer Science and also have "Relation Certificate". So can i join the INDIAN Army.

Ph No:9535360153,7829611425

Thank you Sir,

29th September 2015, 12:10 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I am PARASARAM and my date of Birth is 01/10/1989. I have completed Diploma in Computer Science and also have "Relation Certificate". So can i join the INDIAN Army.

Thank you Sir,

No, you are not eligible for applying for Indian Army at the age of 26 years and having Diploma in Computer science as both your age limit and educational qualification both doesn't satisfy the exact eligibility for a specified entrance exam. You are satisfying either the educational qualification or the age limit but not both for applying for entrance exam to join in Indian Army.

Indian Army is one of the defence force and to join in this post you would need to apply for the respected entrance exam. The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is candidate should have completed +2 or other respected exam from a recognized school board of education and should have 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years. You are not satisfying both the criteria at once which makes you ineligible for joining in Indian Army at this stage.

It is better if you do a graduation and complete it and then you can apply for entrance exam as there are many which offers you to join in the defence.
29th September 2015, 10:33 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?

-> No you are not eligible to join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate.

-> Clear exam for NDA - National Defence Academy which is conducted by UPSC two times every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to its three wings i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria

-> Passed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as the core subjects from a recognized board

-> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

-> age required is 16 ½ to 19 ½ Years.

-> One must be an Indian citizen.
29th September 2015, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Thank you Sir,
After completion of diploma in computer science you can apply for Indian Army through NDA exam. But you can apply for technical section only.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
29th September 2015, 01:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Your date of birth is 01/10/1989 which means at present you 26 years and you will be 27 years in the next year.

There is no possibility for you to join Indian Army at the age of 27 years and with academic qualification as diploma in computer science. You are over age for the jobs in the Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?