31st October 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I use my 16 years old ITI (Electronic Mechanic) certificate for job?

Hello Sir, I have completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic 16 years ago then joined Army, now I am planning for premature retirement after completing 15-16 yrs of service. My question is now how can I utilise the ITI qualifications for my second job after my retirement? Please guide

6th November 2016, 07:59 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I use my 16 years old ITI (Electronic Mechanic) certificate for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic 16 years ago then joined Army, now I am planning for premature retirement after completing 15-16 yrs of service. My question is now how can I utilise the ITI qualifications for my second job after my retirement? Please guide

You can get job in the Private and Limited company. You will have to tell them about your last 15 years. They will hire you as a fresher. So, you will have to work from your stating. They will provide a little salary in the starting but when you got the experience of 5-10 years then you will get a good salary.

Register your self in the employment exchange.
They will also provide job opportunities according to your education qualification.
15th December 2017, 04:31 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I use my 16 years old ITI (Electronic Mechanic) certificate for job?

Yes, you can use your ITI in electronic mechanic.
but you can remind one thing it can be eligible for private areas only. It can't work in government areas because your age must be lower to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?