10th May 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?

sir, after completation of my 10 th class i have joined in diploma in Electronics and communication engineering.after completing my diploma in ECE .i am willing to join in aeronatical engineering.so plz tell me any poosibility to me to join in aeronatical engineering and how to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  11. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  12. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  13. Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?
  14. How to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering while studying 4th year in ECE department
  15. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  16. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  17. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
20th May 2015, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?

There is a lateral entry entrance exam for admission in B.Tech after diploma in engineering. If you have done Diploma in Engineering from a AICTE approved college then you can apply for admission only through lateral entry and you will get direct admission in the second year of the course.

You can apply for entrance exam which is mainly conducted on the state level and also by some Universities. The performance in the exam will help you to get admission in a top colleges, therefore, be prepared for it. Some examples of lateral entry exams are JELET, UPSEE, etc.
9th December 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Ecet is entrance exam for aeronautical
6th December 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am studying polytechnic ECE. Can I join in Aeronautics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?