20th May 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join Defence Services for a Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. I did not get a good job. My childhood dream was to join Defence Services. What should I do to join Defence Services? Please help me in this regard.

9th May 2021, 04:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Defence Services for a Diploma Chemical Engineer?

The Indian armed forces need talented young people and it takes in a wide variety of personal with different educational qualifications to cater to its diverse workways.
If you want to join Indian armed forces after doing a diploma course, you must think about the plan again. it is better to go for graduation degree rather than going for diploma course. There are many degree courses that lasts 3 year only. One May appear for exams like a CDS as well as AFCAT.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?