21st June 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?

Hi,
I am currently doing my Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
What are the job opportunities for Chemical Diploma
Engineer in India? And should I do B.Tech now?
Please somebody advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  3. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  5. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  6. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  7. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  10. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  13. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
22nd June 2015, 12:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?

Yes, you can study B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/CET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will
be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
22nd June 2015, 03:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?

Yes, you can join in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering), after the completion of your Diploma. To join in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering), you should appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering). And after the completion of Chemical Engineering course, you can apply for Chemical Engineer jobs in Chemical, Medical and Pharma related industries.
23rd April 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma chemical engineering can I eligible for journalism courses how I get admission what course to do better please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?