25th November 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join NPTI after Diploma for pursuing B.Tech?

I am pursuing diploma (3 years diploma) in Mechanical Engineering (Production) and now i am a student of Final year. I want to Do B.Tech from NPTI after Diploma. I would like to know how to join NPTI for B.Tech.

23rd September 2014, 10:44 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NPTI after Diploma for pursuing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing diploma (3 years diploma) in Mechanical Engineering (Production) and now i am a student of Final year. I want to Do B.Tech from NPTI after Diploma. I would like to know how to join NPTI for B.Tech.

To do NPTI course(National Power Training Institute) which offers a one year full time Post Graduate Diploma course for candidates.As you have asked for the information regarding you to join in NPTI for pursuing B.Tech course after your Diploma it is not possible as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed.

The education qualification needed for the NPTI course is that the candidate should have completed a B.E degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics./Control & Instrumentation/ Power Engineering to be eligible.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?