17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?

I am B.Sc Nursing holder and now want to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician. Please tell me how to study any of the course? Best institutions in Delhi for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  2. Which courses are available in BPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician?
  4. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course
  5. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? -- [New]
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  8. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  9. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  14. How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  15. Which course should be done after 10th for medical
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  17. Should I take para medical course or something else? Is there any good scope?
  18. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
23rd September 2017, 07:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc Nursing holder and now want to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician. Please tell me how to study any of the course? Best institutions in Delhi for it?

If you want to do diploma in cardiology technician and OT (Operation Theatre) technician, then you are eligible to apply for diploma course after B.Sc in nursing. Here below are details regarding diploma course in cardio technician and OT technician course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 in science stream with physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

>> Duration of diploma course is 2 years.

>> After having diploma course you can apply for job in employment areas like Hospitals, Emergency centres, Laboratories, Clinics, Colleges and Universities, Pharmacy companies etc.

Best Institutes Offer Paramedical Diploma in Cardio and OT technician Courses at Delhi:-

1). Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute.

2). Delhi Institute of Technology and research.

3). Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre.

4). Jamia Hamdard University.

5). Institute of Para Medical Technology.

6). Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?