30th May 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Ceramic Technology seats are available in Indian Institute of Ceramics?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Ceramic Technology admission in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  5. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  7. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  9. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  10. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  11. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to get admission in engineering degree college?
  13. Which college can i get after scoring 16377 AIR and 364 AIR?
  14. Which are the best colleges for IIT?
  15. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  16. How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Ceramic Technology?
  18. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Elements of Civil Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
15th November 2018, 10:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Ceramic Technology seats are available in Indian Institute of Ceramics?

Indian Institute of Ceramics

As per my knowledge, 45 Diploma in Ceramic Technology seats is available in Indian Institute of Ceramics.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Kolkata - 700 032, India
033-2413-8879
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?