18th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc degree course. I have 4 years of experience in Ceramic field. Now I am working with a Ceramic industry. So, I want to do Diploma course in Ceramic Technology through distance education. Kindly tell me how can I do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?
  2. How to do regular post graduate diploma in management in India after completing M.Tech in Ceramic Engineering after MSc Chemistry
  3. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [New]
  5. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  6. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  9. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  10. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  11. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  12. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  13. In which branch I can study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Ceramic Technology? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  15. Possibility to pursue Ph.D if completed PGD in Monitoring & Evaluation and having 10 years of work experience in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation?
  16. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  18. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them? -- [Most Discussed]
25th January 2017, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc degree course. I have 4 years of experience in Ceramic field. Now I am working with a Ceramic industry. So, I want to do Diploma course in Ceramic Technology through distance education. Kindly tell me how can I do that?

You can study the course by applying to the course through application form available for this purpose. Those who have passed 10th standard with a minimum of 40% marks are eligible to study the Diploma in Ceramic Engineering course. The duration of the course is three years full time. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The course is available in the following colleges

Gujarat Technological University - Official Website

Government Polytechnic, Jhajjar – Jhajjarrural, Haryana Ph# 01251 215 775 ext 215512

Utkalmani Gopabandhu Institute of Engineering - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?