18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology?

Dear Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Ceramic Technology. But I am totally confuse now because I don't know what to do after completing this Diploma in Ceramic Technology? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  2. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  3. How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?
  4. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  5. How to do B.Tech in India after completing diploma in ceramic technology
  6. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  7. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which branch I can study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Ceramic Technology? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  10. Procedure to do B.Tech in Ceramic Technology through lateral entry?
  11. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. Courses available to study in B.Tech for Diploma in Ceramic Technology student? Job opportunities in India and Abroad?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?
  15. Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  16. What is HAL syllabus for technical(Mechanical Engineering)
  17. How much marks are required to give ECET exam?
  18. What is the fees of M.Tech in government college of Ceramic engineering and technology in Ceramic engineering branch
19th February 2016, 12:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology?

After diploma if you have a job then I will suggest you to do the correspondence course in B .tech while doing the job. But if you are not doing the job then in that case I will suggest you do the B. Tech with the regular course of the B.Tech and then after the B.Tech you go for the job.
19th February 2016, 11:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for jobs in various sectors after completion of your diploma in Ceramic Technology, such as in places like Electrical and Electronic Industries, Industries manufacturing resistors, capacitors, circuit frames, etc.

You can also join companies producing decorating items and the ones producing cookeries and utensils. You can even go for higher studies.
1st March 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

After ceramic diploma which courses are studied
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?