23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering admission in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  5. How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  6. How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  9. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  10. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  11. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  13. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  15. Which college is good for both M.E. and M.Tech in civil in Karnataka?
  16. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  17. Which college should I prefer after scoring 7950 rank in PGCET?
  18. Which are the colleges that I will get after scoring 28.992 for BC?
1st July 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There is no such course in the name of Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore. The following courses are available (with number of seats) in the BES Institute of Technology:

Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering – 60 seats
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering – 60 seats
Diploma in Civil Engineering – 60 seats
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 60 seats

B.E.S. Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?