5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in ARKA Jain University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in ARKA Jain University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this university, so I want to know how many seats are available for this course?

15th October 2019, 12:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in ARKA Jain University?

ARKA Jain University

The total number of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in ARKA Jain University is 60.

For further information, you can contact at the address of ARKA Jain University.

Contact Address

Mohanpur, Opposite. to Kerala Public School, Dist- Seraikela-Kharsawan
Saraikela, Jharkhand 831001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?