5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

Hello everyone, I want to join ARKA Jain University for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please tell me asap.

15th October 2019, 12:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University is the candidate should have passed 10th or 12th class from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in this course is 50%. The course duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University is three years.

The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score which is conducted by the ARKA Jain University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?