5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from ARKA Jain University. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the course syllabus of this course also.

12th September 2022, 09:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

The Course Syllabus of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at ARKA Jain University is:-

*Strength Of Material

*Engineering Mechanics

*Physics Lab

*English

*Engineering Physics 1

*Engineering Mathematics 1

*Engineering Mathematics 2.
15th September 2022, 12:18 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

Course Structure:-

Development of Life Skill II

Advanced Strength of Material

Thermal Engineering I

Manufacturing Processes II

Manufacturing Processes I

Physics Lab

Chemistry Lab.
15th September 2022, 03:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The Course Structure is:-

English

Engineering Physics 1

Engineering Physics 2

Engineering Drawing 1

Engineering Drawing 2

Physics Lab

Chemistry Lab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?