5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in ARKA Jain University for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this university for this course. Please help me to know about this.

12th September 2022, 09:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering at ARKA Jain University is candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
15th September 2022, 11:17 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in ARKA Jain University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their 10th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

The entrance exam is conducted by the university.
15th September 2022, 03:37 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done 10th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks can study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Entrance exam is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?