8th September 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are sanctioned in West Bengal for Electrical engineering stream?

How many seats are sanctioned in w.b. jelet 2014-15 in govt. engineering colleges including private engineering colleges in the stream of electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  2. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  3. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  4. How many seats are available in electrical engineering in government colleges in West Bengal through JELET?
  5. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  6. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  9. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  10. How many seats are there in West Bengal in government engineering colleges?
  11. How many seats are available in West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam?
  12. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  13. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  15. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  16. How many seats are available for engineering in government colleges of West Bengal
  17. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2017, 11:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are sanctioned in West Bengal for Electrical engineering stream?

There are huge number of seats available in West Bengal to study Electrical Engineering stream through JELET. The amount of seats is around 1220 to 1500 seats. Nowadays many private Colleges are opening which also provides admission through JELET in the above mentioned stream. So, you can expect an increment in the number of seats as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?