5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Various post in SSC and MES after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir what are the varoius post in ssc and in millitary engg service on basis of diploma in mechanical engg sir please tell me and also my id is [email protected] and what is the syallabus for thr post of octt in bhilai steel plant sir please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Available posts in MES and Railways for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma in mechanical engineering in maharashtra
  3. Can I do diploma in Mechanical Engineering after SSC? Should i go for Science or Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  5. Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  9. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  10. Can I get a job in MES as a Junior engineer? What is the procedure to join MES?
  11. Where to get SSC JE civil in MES
  12. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  13. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  14. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  15. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  16. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  17. How to do Mechanical diploma course for 1 year?
  18. MES JE Mechanical engineering written exam solved question papers?
2nd June 2017, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various post in SSC and MES after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Since, you have completed your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, according to my opinion you must opt Bachelors degree course in the relevant field which will provide you with a degree so that you can have various opportunities further in your life.
Opportunities after completing Diploma courses are very rare in the industry. So, doing B.Tech or B.E degree course after your Diploma course will be a better option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?