13th July 2012, 02:51 AM
jit0

How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?

I have passed BCA..I want to take admission for MCA in this year/next year..What are the best colleges in kolkata without entrance exam...

Related Questions:
  1. Can i be eligible for MCA entrance exam after appearing for final examination of BCA from IEM Kolkata
  2. Can I do BCA and MCA without having Maths and CS in 12th? Which colleges I can try to get admission in Kolkata?
  3. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  4. How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?
  5. Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?
  6. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  7. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  8. Can I do MCA from any regular course in Kolkata? I am doing BCA from IGNOU
  9. How to take admission without entrance in Gujarat or Maharashtra after passing MCA?
  10. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  11. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  12. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  14. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  15. Is BCA exam possible online? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should we give entrance exam for MCA after passing BCA?
  17. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  18. List of the entrance exams for admission in MCA?
13th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?

Hi
If you don't want to go for any enterance exam it is ok

There are many universities in Kolkata which provide you with MCA course

You could try CERVICES in kolkata for so..

But you will get only private (like Cervices)

i suggest you to go to govt. through enterance

All the best..!!
3rd September 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?

which entrance examination help me to take admission in MCA after passing BCA (through distance education) in govt. college?
12th September 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

can i take mat exam after bca through distance mode at 33years old
16th January 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get with appearing for the entrance exam?
29th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

which entrance exam after BCA for getting top govt. Clg in m.p.
18th September 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have very less computer knowledge but want to do bca and mca what to do for it
24th June 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I passed bca with 80 percentage and I take admission india top 20 mca college's. How I take admission please suggest me our my query...
7th August 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

pls help me sir i will complited my bca sem 6 ,and now i will want to addmition in mca but i am very confused pls help me sir i have a one proplem is that i have a KT its only 1 KT and in 2 months i will solved it so can u addmition in your college ??? sir only 2 months then i will fully complited my bca ,only 2 months pls dont west my 1 year pls sir help me now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?