11th March 2022, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How much land is required as per government norms to open Diploma Pharmacy college?

Respected sir i want to open a diploma pharmacy college so how much land will required that the government will say it a college , the type of infrastructure and the conditions of things related my name is suman kumar jha ph. 09279255245 please contact me

18th March 2022, 02:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much land is required as per government norms to open Diploma Pharmacy college?

How much land is required as per government norms to open Diploma Pharmacy college?

Land area required in Urban shall be 2.5 Acre which can be in a maximum of TWO plots. The academic, Instructional, Administrative and Amenities area shall be in one plot not less than 1.5 Acre.
24th June 2022, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much land is required as per government norms to open Diploma Pharmacy college?

For pharmacy college what distance of land from city
& which type of land requires commercial or residential
28th October 2022, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

How much land is required for commerce college in Metro cities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?