11th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?

1) what is the age limit of diploma in pharmacy ?
2) Does a pharmacist use his pharmacist licence to open several medical shop ?
3) Is there any college in India offering d pharmacy in distance ?

Related Questions:
14th June 2014, 08:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?

1. Age Limit of diploma in Pharmacy :-

With the globalization of education, now there is no limit of age to get education of any level. There are open schools, correspondence course, e-learning course which have no age bar. Hence one can pursue diploma in pharmacy at any age.

2. Usage of pharmacist licence to open medical shop :-

Yes, pharmacist licence can be used to open medical shop in order to sell medicines. Several shops can be opened. However, the main person who looks after each shop should have a pharmacist licence since he/she will be responsible to give various medicines without prescription.

3. Colleges in India offering Diploma in pharmacy in distance mode :-

There are various institutes in India which offer diploma in pharmacy in distance mode. Some of them are:-

-Wisdom School of Management (WSM) Delhi, Darya Ganj, Delhi and also other branches
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-SBLMS Education Institute, Dwarka, Delhi
-Godcare College, Mehrauli, Delhi
-Winsoft Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Dwarka, Delhi
-BKN Group Of Institution, GTB Nagar, All Branches
-Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
5th June 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?

Please give me list of colleges which offered D pharma correspondences courses in Mumbai
21st November 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in D Pharma from IGNOU. Fee structure and when the session will start.
OM
6th December 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi..sir...pls let me know the procedure to take admission in ignou..as well as any branch available in mumbai?
D pharm in distance learning is valid for medical shop or wholesale drug distributor business.
Plz give ans on my mail id [email protected]
8th May 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

After completing dpharma from iimt engineering college U.P, can registered in up pharmacy council and approved by A.I.C.T.E.
18th May 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges which offer D.Pharma correspondence course in Bangalore ?
Is Anupama college of pharmacy ( Bangalore ) provide correspondence D Pharma course ?
26th May 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Please confirm how much take time of course Completion and cost.
Eligibility of education for D Pharma.
29th June 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Please give me list of college offered D pharma correspondence course in Ganjam
2nd September 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

D.pharma passed ( 2017 ) from O.S.B.P at the age of 61 years. Can i get registration from w.b.pharmacy council after completion all formality. This registration required to run my retail medical shop only.
5th February 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old women residing in Sambalpur , Orissa can I pursue d.pharma from Sambalpur pharmacy college and what is the duration and cost
1st April 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old .I passed 12th in 1999. I want to do d.pharma course from distance for license, so that I can open one medicine shop.
Can I get all information about it .
6th April 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I worked on a pharmaceutical company as a medical representative having full knowledge of medicines can I open a chemist shop.
27th June 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that how I apply for d pharma from MIT rishikeah dhalwala and what is last date of submission application form
12th March 2019, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I Have passed Bsc biotechnology in 2007th year now I am 36 years old iam residence in Hyderabad, then how to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?
24th August 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me after d pharma college gives student medical license
19th April 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum ages for learning B pharma?
27th April 2020, 04:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--The minimum age for applying the B pharmacy is 19 years and maximum age for applying the B.pharmacy is 23 years.

--Note:- Its an offense to open several shops on the basis of single License .
30th July 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Regular diploma in pharmacy course age limits
26th June 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years old . I can eligible for d pharmacy course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?