19th January 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue PG Diploma in Wild Life?

I am currently pursuing my 2nd year bsc in CBZ. I have a great interest in wild life science. I want to pursue PG Diploma in Wild life next. So tell me how can i do that?

14th September 2017, 03:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue PG Diploma in Wild Life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently pursuing my 2nd year bsc in CBZ. I have a great interest in wild life science. I want to pursue PG Diploma in Wild life next. So tell me how can i do that?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in wildlife after completing B.SC in Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, then here below are details regarding PG diploma course in wildlife:-

>> To apply for post graduate diploma in wildlife minimum qualification required is B.SC Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture/B.Tech Agricultural biotechnology from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in wildlife is 1 year.

Career Options after PG Diploma in Wildlife:-

>> Entomologist.

>> Dendrologist.

>> ZOO Curator.

>> Field investigator.

>> Business development officer.

>> Ethologist.
9th April 2023, 05:20 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to pursue PG Diploma in Wild Life?

To pursue a PG Diploma in Wildlife, you can follow these steps:

Research the available courses: Look for colleges or universities that offer PG Diploma courses in Wildlife or related fields. You can search for courses online or consult with a career counselor.

Check the eligibility criteria: Once you have identified the courses that interest you, check their eligibility criteria. Typically, a bachelor's degree in science or a related field is required. Some courses may also have minimum marks requirements.

Apply for the course: Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you can apply for the PG Diploma course. You may need to submit your academic transcripts, proof of identity, and other required documents along with your application.

Prepare for the course: Once you are accepted into the course, prepare for your studies by familiarizing yourself with the course content and requirements. You may also want to start reading books or articles related to wildlife to gain a better understanding of the subject.

Attend classes and complete assignments: Attend classes regularly and participate in discussions and activities. Complete assignments on time and prepare for exams or assessments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?