28th January 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?

I am in first year diploma E&TC branch.I wanted to ask whether when I complete my diploma can I persue further education in Japan?
If yes,what should I do from now?for which examination I should prepare?can I get a government scholarship?I m waiting for ur guidance......

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  2. Scholarship in Pilot training though Japan Government this year for Kenya Student?
  3. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  4. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  5. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  6. How to give the scholarship exam on Bharatnatyam dance?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  8. How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  9. Is there any government scholarship exam for diploma holders?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  11. Is there any government institution offering scholarships to B.Tech students?
  12. Material for vocational education in India, USA, Australia, Russia and Distance Education in India, America, Japan and Australia?
  13. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get scholarship for B.Ed Distance Education Course?
  15. Is there any scholarship for B.Tech after diploma?
  16. Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  17. Can I get scholarship for distance education course?
  18. Is there any medical college in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
11th April 2023, 04:43 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?

Yes, you can pursue further education in Japan after completing your diploma in E&TC. Japan offers a wide range of courses and programs for international students, including diplomas, bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and PhDs.
To prepare for further education in Japan, here are some steps you can take:
  • Research universities and programs that suit your interests and qualifications. You can check the websites of universities or use online search engines to find information on courses and admission requirements.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for each program and make sure you meet all the requirements.
  • Prepare for entrance exams, if required. Many Japanese universities require students to take entrance exams, which may include tests on language proficiency, academic knowledge, and critical thinking skills.
  • Apply for admission to the universities and programs of your choice. Be sure to submit all required documents, such as transcripts, recommendation letters, and essays, by the stated deadlines.
  • Apply for scholarships, if available. As I mentioned earlier, some popular scholarship programs for international students include the Japanese Government Scholarship, JASSO Scholarship, and MEXT Scholarship. You can check the eligibility criteria and application procedures for each scholarship program on their respective websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?