19th January 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

List some colleges for admission in PG Diploma in Wild Life in Mumbai?

Hello sir,

I have completed m.sc in forestry wild life and environmental science from ggu (c.g). Now i am interested in doing PG Diploma in wild life. So please tell me about the colleges for admission in the course in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue PG Diploma in Wild Life? -- [New]
  2. Best colleges to study B.Sc Wild Life? Can we study this course Abroad?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  4. What should I do after BSc? I have scored 73% marks in BSc
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  6. Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  9. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. List of Diploma Colleges in Mumbai? Will I have to take entrance exam for admission?
  12. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  13. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  14. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  15. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology?
  16. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
20th January 2016, 04:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List some colleges for admission in PG Diploma in Wild Life in Mumbai?

There are no colleges in Mumbai for PG Diploma in Wild Life in Mumbai, there is only one college in Mumbai for Masters degree in Wild Life.

Mumbai Institute of Information Technology (MIIT)
Ground Floor, A/58, Opposite Fish Market, Mira Road (E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 65612883
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?