17th November 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I do one year job oriented diploma course after completing BCA? Details about diploma institute and its fee structure?

I have competed BCA in my last qualification. And I do not want to waste my time in MCA three year. I want to do any job oriented one year diploma so please help me what should I do among programming language or any diploma course? And tell me about diploma Institute and fee detail of course.
MY email ID is [email protected] and Phone No. is 9411091123.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  2. Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  4. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  5. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  6. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  7. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  8. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  9. Fee structure and other details of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any decent institute?
  10. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  11. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  14. Various job oriented courses after Diploma in E&TC?
  15. What is the fee structure for CA course after completing BCA?
  16. BCA or Diploma in ECE: better course for a girl after 12th with commerce with 84% marks?
  17. How to take admission in Gujarat after completing diploma from Birla Institute Pilani in IT branch with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
19th September 2017, 03:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I do one year job oriented diploma course after completing BCA? Details about diploma institute and its fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have competed BCA in my last qualification. And I do not want to waste my time in MCA three year. I want to do any job oriented one year diploma so please help me what should I do among programming language or any diploma course? And tell me about diploma Institute and fee detail of course.
MY email ID is [email protected] and Phone No. is 9411091123.

If you want to do short term job oriented course after BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application), then you can apply for below mentioned job oriented courses:-

List of Job Oriented Courses after BCA:-

1). PG Diploma in Computer application.

>> Duration of diploma is 1 year.

2). Java.

>> Duration of course is 6 months.

3).J2EE.

>> Duration of diploma course is 4 months.

4). Programming in C, C++.

>> Duration of diploma course is 6 months.

5). Cloud Computing.

>> Duration of cloud computing course is 6 months.

:- These are the best options for you to do short term diploma course after BCA.

Institutes Offer Above Mentioned Short Term Diploma Courses:-

1). CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Uttrakhand

2). Network Zone, Dehradun

3). ZCC Autocad Solidwork Catia Andriod Networking Centre, Hamirpur

4). SLR Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh

5).NIIT, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?