20th August 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?

Hi am priya ,complited msc in chemistry .i want to know about the diplom corse ipr. And the job opportunity for my self in pharma after doing that course and the fee structure of that diploma course .or any other diploma course after msc in chemistry which is suitable for me .

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  2. What should I do after pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  3. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  4. What are the opportunities after MBA? What is its fee structure?
  5. What is better to do after B.Pharm?
  6. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  7. What are the job opportunities for girls in NDA after BSc? What is the fee structure?
  8. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  10. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
  13. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  14. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  15. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  16. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  17. How much can we earn after MSc Biotech?
  18. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
29th June 2022, 12:56 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?

There are numerous job opportunities available for a pharmacy degree holder. Some of them are:-

Pharmacy Journalism.
Hospital Pharmacy.
Industrial Pharmacy.
The Academia.
Social/Administrative Pharmacy.

Here are some of the courses available for you after completion of your M.Sc in Chemistry:-

MBA in Biotechnology.
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management.
Postgraduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry.
Postgraduate Diploma in Nanobiotechnology.
MBA in Laboratory Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?