21st November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in AMIE after Printing diploma and 8 years experience?

I have done printing diploma course with 8 years working experience. I want to take admission in AMIE. Please tell me the admission procedure in AMIE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  2. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission for professional diploma course in AMIE after passing NCTVT and 17 years job experience?
  4. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Which is the best course after diploma? Is AMIE the best option for me?
  6. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  7. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. What is AMIE? In AMIE how I get admission?
  9. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  10. What is AMIE? How to get admission there?
  11. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  12. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  13. How may I join AMIE course? I had completed my diploma in mechanical from Siddaganga polytechnic, tumkur and having two years of experience
  14. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  15. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  16. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  18. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
23rd November 2015, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in AMIE after Printing diploma and 8 years experience?

You need diploma in engineering of 3 years duration. If you have done any other diploma course then you will not be eligible for AMIE.

Printing diploma course is not an engineering course and you will not be eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?