1st September 2013, 02:28 PM
mnajur

How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering

I have just complete in Three Year Diploma in mechanical engg . And now i want to take admission in AMIE. So please tell me the procedure to get admission in AMIE and also tell me the admission date for the session 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  3. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  6. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to apply in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical production? How to take admission in AMIE?
  9. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  10. How to joi AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  12. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  13. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  14. How to do AMIE examination after finishing mechanical engineering
  15. How to take admission in AMIE after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering
  16. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  18. Is AMIE valid for getting Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering

Can anyone tell me how could i take admission in AMIE after 3 yrs diploma me.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?