31st January 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How and where to do diploma in health and safety?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to diploma in health & safety. But i have no knowledge related University which this type course available .So please give the details of the university and his fees structure & diploma duration .

Related Questions:
  1. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  2. Is there nay short term course for Diploma in Health Safety Engineering holder?
  3. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  4. Advice regarding career opportunities after Diploma?
  5. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  6. On which topics should I lay stress on for AIIMS exam?
  7. How can I get jobs in Indian Forest Services?
  8. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  9. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  10. How much salary can I get after doing health and safety course? Which course is better for my future?
  11. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  12. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  13. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  14. Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?
  15. Are there DNB courses for dental students(BDS)?
  16. What are the courses related to occupational health and safety? I have done M.Phil in Environmental Science
  17. Higher courses after Diploma in Health Inspector?
  18. DNB courses for B.D.S students (dental students)? other postgraduate courses after BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2015, 11:50 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How and where to do diploma in health and safety?

After completing 10th standard or other equivalent qualification are eligible to do diploma in Health and Safety. The best university for Diploma in Health and safety is NEBOSH National University which is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education. They provide best education and also they provide career opportunity to the candidate. Fees structure may vary depending upon the university. You can get the application form through the official website of the respective university or You can also download the application form from the concerned college counter office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?