31st January 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to do in diploma?

Which is the best course in diploma?

I completed 10 th last year I don't have interest to study 1 so I want to study diploma in computer science.......

31st January 2015, 06:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in diploma?

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue Diploma course if you are not interested to pursue 11th and 12th standards. There are lot of branches in Diploma course. Some of the best branches in Diploma course are :-
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Automobile Engineering
--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
You can opt for any branch in Diploma courses from the list of branches mentioned above. Since, you have mentioned that you are interested to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course, you can definitely opt that course. After completion of Diploma course, you can pursue B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying LEET examination.
31st January 2015, 11:00 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in diploma?

Diploma in Computer Science has a good scope in both the Government and Private sector as well. Since, you are interested in Diploma in Computer Science so you can choose Diploma in Computer Science after completing 10th standard. After completing a Diploma in Computer Science, you may have lots of career opportunities in IT industry. In future you can able to do B. Tech or B.E in computer science through lateral entry. You may also get the added advantage at the time job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?