24th October 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 12th PUC now I am doing diploma can I apply for Loco Pilot in Railways?

Respected sir/madam I have failed in 2nd puc and now i am doing diploma can i apply for loco pilot in rrb .i wanted to no that can i apply for loco pilot.
[email protected]

30th October 2022, 04:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have failed 12th PUC now I am doing diploma can I apply for Loco Pilot in Railways?

Yes, candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to apply for Assistant Loco pilot recruitment examination conducted by Railway recruitment board.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. Examination is conducted in various stages followed by medical test.

So, you have to appear and qualify in all the stages for the final selection after the completion of diploma course. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st October 2022, 06:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have failed 12th PUC now I am doing diploma can I apply for Loco Pilot in Railways?

After the diploma course, you are eligible to appear for ALP examination.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have diploma in required stream. The examination is conducted in various stages.

So, you can prepare for the examination and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection. To get detail information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?