4th November 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?

Hello Sir, I am Saurabh, I am going to complete 12th Class in Arts stream. My dream is to become a Driver / Loco Pilots in Indian Railways. Please tell me how can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  2. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  3. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  6. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  7. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  8. Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  9. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  10. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  11. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  12. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible for loco pilot in Indian Railways being a graduate in commerce stream?
  14. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  15. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology? -- [New]
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  17. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  18. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
6th November 2016, 12:15 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?

To apply for Loco Pilot examination you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria are as mentioned below:-

You must have passed 10th standard & ITI course from any government recognized board/institute.

Candidates who have passed diploma in mechanical,automobile,electronics,electrical engineering course are also eligible for Loco Pilot examination.

Age should be minimum 18 years & maximum 30 years.
1st May 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What courses one must do become an Loco pilot from arts stream after class 12?
3rd March 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Snehal from Kolkata and I have passed my class 10 ICSE from Delhi Public School with average marks. Now I am in class 11 with humanities stream. I want to become a locomotive pilot. I have serious passion for Indian railway locomotives. Sir please guide me as to what should I do after my Class 12 ISC in order to pursue my dream job. Your inputs shall be highly acknowledged.
22nd August 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Sayan, I am going to complete 12th Class in Arts stream. My dream is to become a Driver / Loco Pilots in Indian Railways. Please tell me how can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance.
28th September 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Bibin B Mathew i completed my 12th in commerce group my almost dream is to become a loco pilot in indian railways Please tell me how can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance.
8th October 2019, 09:11 PM
S4018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Saurabh, I am going to complete 12th Class in Arts stream. My dream is to become a Driver / Loco Pilots in Indian Railways. Please tell me how can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance.
Candidates must have completed Act Apprentice or ITI pass or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering from an institution recognized by AICTE. To become a Assistant Loco Pilot a candidate's age must fall into the range of 18 years to 28 years.
30th April 2021, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Loco pilot after class12th Art
6th March 2022, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?

In order to become a Loco Pilot after 12th in the stream of Humanities, you need to have a degree of ITI in Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile Engineering. Also a certification is diploma is highly appreciated.
2nd July 2022, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dream is loco pilot my subject art hai ham apply kar Sakta hai y nhi please sir baata diy jiya
23rd January 2023, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,MY NAME IS ABHISHEK JHA I AM FROM (W.B) SIR HOW CAN BECOME LOCO PILOT
I READ IN CLASS 11 ARTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?