17th July 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in E&T apply for Loco Pilot job? How to prepare for Loco Pilot exam and Psycho test?

I am a student of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering course. Am I eligible for Loco Pilot job? How to prepare for Loco Pilot exam and Psycho test?

18th July 2017, 03:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in E&T apply for Loco Pilot job? How to prepare for Loco Pilot exam and Psycho test?

Yes, diploma in engineering candidates are eligible to appear in RRB entrance examination for recruitment as loco pilot.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed diploma or ITI course from a recognised institutions.

The age limit is between 18-30 years.

So, you can appear for examination but have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

The examination paper contains question of General Intelligence, Reasoning, Awareness, Science, English, technical ability etc.

So, you must prepare for examination according to syllabus. For detail information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
18th July 2017, 10:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in E&T apply for Loco Pilot job? How to prepare for Loco Pilot exam and Psycho test?

Yes, being a Diploma holder in E&T, you can apply for Loco Pilot job.

In this case, your age must be between 18 and 30 years.

And selection procedure for locopilot job will be entirely based on Written Exam and then Personal Interview.

To prepare for locopilot exam, you can refer books like:

RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician 1st Edition (English, Paperback, R. K. Sharma, Manoj Kumar Singh)
Price: Rs.240

Price: Rs.275

Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological/Aptitude Test (English, B. K. Singh)
Price: Rs.303
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?