22nd January 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about diploma in computer engineering and IT after 10th standard in Charotar Changa college?

In your collage charotar changa, is there diploma course of computer engineering and information technology after 10th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about diploma in computer engineering and IT after 10th standard in Charotar Changa college? -- [New]
  2. Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th standard?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  5. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  7. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  9. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?
  10. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  11. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  12. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
  13. How to apply for diploma in computer engineering in Mumbai after doing 10th?
  14. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  15. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
  16. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Computer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam after completing 10th?
  18. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
23rd January 2016, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about diploma in computer engineering and IT after 10th standard in Charotar Changa college?

No, the Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology courses are not offered by Charator Changa college. The Charator Changa college offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Postgraduate Diploma and Research programmes in Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy and Physiotheraphy. Since, the character Changa college does not offer Diploma courses, I suggest you to prefer any other college for pursuing your higher studies in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
23rd January 2016, 07:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about diploma in computer engineering and IT after 10th standard in Charotar Changa college?

Yes, you can go for the diploma in computer engineering and IT after completion of 10th standard in Charotar Changa college. For your kind information i want to tell you that your course duration will be of three years and for getting admission you can apply for the Diploma Entry Test. Try to score a considerable good rank in the entrance and then participate in the online counseling for the good college. After counseling result you simply have to complete the college formalities and submit your fee. After that you can start your class from the pre decided date.
24th April 2016, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I wants to do diploma of computer engineering af5er 10th
So what we do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?