10th August 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode? Is there any regular course available in Chennai other than Diploma?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc Statics holder and I wish to study Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode. Name of the institutes offering such course in distance mode? Is there any regular courses available at Chennai other than Diploma?

12th August 2016, 02:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode? Is there any regular course available in Chennai other than Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am M.Sc Statics holder and I wish to study Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode. Name of the institutes offering such course in distance mode? Is there any regular courses available at Chennai other than Diploma?

The IGNOU is the one of the institute offering the Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics course through distance mode. The graduates in any discipline from any recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible for the course. The course duration is one year. The website link is IGNOU
There is Post Graduate Diploma in Bio Statistics course available in Madurai Kamaraj University through distance mode. The website link is Click Here
There are certificate courses available in (Chennai) Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) like Certificate in Six Sigma Green Belt. The website link is Click Here
Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai offers various courses like M.Stat and PhD. The details can be found in the website, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?