5th November 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available for electronics diploma holder in PSU with post names and full information

sir I complete my diploma in electronics branch with 75% ....I want to know about jobs for me in psu compines .... plz give full details of post name and recruitment process....plz email me in my email if

[email protected]

7th November 2021, 09:22 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for electronics diploma holder in PSU with post names and full information

Government conducts some exam to select ECE candidate that include
Engineering Services Exam
SSC Junior Engineer exam
RRB junior engineer
Some others that recruit ECE candidate
Bharat Electronic Limited
RITES
Many Government jobs such as PSU recruitment, state level recruitment and state services.
Ine can also go for IES exam which is conducted by UPSC.
It provides top class job in Government administration, in terms of pay and facilities also IEC is considered top engineering government job forECE engineers.
You can apply online for such jobs and get notified through their online page and portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?