9th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?

sir/madam i am diploma holder student so please tell me about government job after diploma in electronic & telecommunication that i can do it.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  4. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  6. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Government jobs with pay scale for Diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  11. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  16. Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  17. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
  18. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
19th June 2015, 04:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?

You can apply for jobs in various government organisations when they release any job notification. The selection is mainly based on the performance in the entrance exam and the interview in most cases. Some of the companies in which you can apply for given below.

1. Indian Railways
2. Air ways
3. Roadways
4. BHEL
5. BEL
6. NTPC
7. Coal India
8. HPCL
9. Airport Authority of India
10. IIT institutions
11. ECIL
12. BPCL
13. UCI
14. NACL
15. NLC
16. SAIL
17. NTPC
18. IOCL
19. ONGC
20. Power Grid
21. Railtel
22. NMDC
23. RITES.
28th May 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?

How many exams for diploma holder in that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?