4th November 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges in Nagpur after diploma mechanical branch

I have got 65% aggregate in diploma mechanical branch. So, please tell me which college is perfect for me and my caste is SC and I want to take admission in Nagpur. Please tell me on my email id
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  5. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  6. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  8. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  10. Can I get admission in top colleges in Nagpur after scoring 87% in final year diploma in Mechanical stream?
  11. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  12. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  14. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur?
  17. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh for distance mode diploma in mechanical
  18. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
5th November 2017, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges in Nagpur after diploma mechanical branch

I have listed some of the best colleges in Nagpur for mechanical stream:

> Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (Address: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Premises, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Nagpur, Maharashtra)

> Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (Address: Ramdeo Tekdi, Gittikhadan, Katol Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra)

> Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (Address: South Ambazari Road, Abhyankar Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010)

> G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering (Address: CRPF Gate No.3, Hingna Road, Digdoh Hills, Nagpur, Maharashtra)

> JD College of Engineering and Management (Address: Khandala, Valni, Near Hanuman Temple, Borgaon Phata,Kalmeshwar Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra)

> KDK College of Engineering (Address: Great Nag Road, Nandanvan, Nagpur, Maharashtra)
5th November 2017, 06:14 PM
ranu shahi

List of some of the colleges in Nagpur are as follows:-

Anjuman College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Mangalwari bazaar road, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001

Government Polytechnic - Sadar, Nagpur
Address: Near Mangalwari Bazar, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001

Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering
Address: Hingna Road, Wanadongri, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441110

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Address: South Ambazari Road, Abhyankar Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010

Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management
Address: Ramdeo Tekdi, Gittikhadan, Katol Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440013

G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering
Address: CRPF Gate No. 3, Hingna Road, Digdoh Hills, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440016

Wainganga College of Engineering and Management
Address: Near Gumgaon Railway Station, Dongargaon, Post-Gumgaon,Wardha Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012

Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science
Address: Nagpur District, Ramtek, Maharashtra 441106

G H Raisoni Academy of Engineering &Technology Nagpur
Address: Nagpur, Maharashtra 440016

Vilasrao Deshmukh College Of Engineering And Technology
Address: Hill Rd, Gokulpeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010

Smt. Radhikabai Pandav College of Engineering
Address: Near Dighori Naka, Umrer Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 411204
5th November 2017, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Best colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Nagpur:

There are several colleges that are offering this Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Nagpur. They are,

>> G H Raisoni College of Engineering
Ph. No: 096047 87184

>> Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering
Ph. No: 07104 242 623
http://www.ycce.edu/

>> Government Polytechnic Nagpur
Ph. No: 0712 256 4483
http://www.gpnagpur.ac.in/easy_cms_gpnagpur/

>> Anjuman College of Engineering and Technology
Ph. No: 0712 258 2749
http://www.anjumanengg.edu.in/

>> Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Ph. No: 0712 222 2828
http://www.vnit.ac.in/
23rd November 2017, 09:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 65% aggregate in diploma mechanical branch. So, please tell me which college is perfect for me and my caste is SC and I want to take admission in Nagpur. Please tell me on my email id
[email protected].
List of best colleges in Nagpur after diploma mechanical branch:-

1. Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri West, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400058

2. Bombay Technical School Of Engineering, Girgaon, Angrewadi, V Patel Road, Girgaon, Mumbai - 400004

3. DADS College of Engineeing & Management, Dadar West, New Building, S.K. Bole Road, Dadar West, Mumbai - 400028

4. Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli, Plot No. 98, Sector 3, Airoli, Mumbai - 400708
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?