3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Hello Sir, I have finished 10+2 PCM group and NAC in Fitter trade. I would like to take admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering in polytechnic college. Please guide me the colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  2. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  3. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  5. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  7. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  9. List of 10 best engineering colleges in WB offering Lateral Entry in 2nd year?
  10. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  11. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  13. Can I get lateral entry admission in B.Tech on the basis of 2 years of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  15. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  16. Lateral entry offering colleges in Bangalore along with cut off
  17. Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?
  18. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
4th August 2016, 11:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have finished 10+2 PCM group and NAC in Fitter trade. I would like to take admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering in polytechnic college. Please guide me the colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology MNNIT Allahabad www.mnnit.ac.in

Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur www.mnit.ac.in

NIT Kurukshetra www.nitkkr.ac.in

VNIT Nagpur www.vnitnagpur.ac.in

HBTI Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur www.hbti.ac.in

MANIT Bhopal www.manit.ac.in

SVNIT Surat www.svnit.ac.in

College of Engg, Andhra University, Waltair Vishakhapatnam

College of Engineering Pune www.coep.org.in

NIT Rourkela www.nitrkl.ac.in

College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram www.cet.ac.in

NIT Durgapur www.nitdgp.ac.in

Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University Chennai www.annauniv.edu/mit

Alagappa institute of Information Technology Karaikudi

Govt College of Technology Coimbatore www.gct.ac.in

Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara Kochi www.mec.ac.in

Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar www.nitj.ac.in

JNTU Hyderabad www.jntu.ac.in

University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh uiet.puchd.ac.in

Shri GS Institute of Technology & Science Indore www.sgsits.ac.in

NIT Hamirpur www.nitham.ac.in

NIT Jamshedpur www.nitjsr.ac.in

Osmania University College of Engineering Hyderabad www.uceou.edu

Institute of Engineering & Technology Lucknow www.ietlucknow.edu

Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Nagpur www.litnagpur.info

YMCA Institute of Engineering Faridabad www.ymcaie.ernet.in

JNTU Kakinada www.jntu.ac.in/academics/kakinada.htm

SV University Engineering College Tirupati www.svuniversity.in

University College of Engineering, Burla Sambalpur www.uceburla.ac.in
4th August 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Sir I am student of diploma mechanical branch. I want to admission through lateral entry in West bengal. Please suggest me
4th August 2016, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The list of Polytechnic colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is given here;

Career Point University, Kota - Website Link
Murugappa Polytechnic College - Website Link
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College - Website Link
CSI Polytechnic College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?