31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

List of best courses which we can take up after completion of diploma course?

I am doing mechanical in diploma what is the best choice after completing diploma? Can you please list me down all the best courses which can be opted right after completion of the diploma course? Awaiting for the answer soon.

31st January 2016, 03:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses which we can take up after completion of diploma course?

You have two options either to do job after completing diploma in mechanical or to qualify Lateral Entry Entrance Exam to get admission directly in 2nd year of Bachelor of Technology degree course.
There are many top companies which provide jobs to freshers with diploma in mechanical.
31st January 2016, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses which we can take up after completion of diploma course?

After diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to do B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-

(i)Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.

(iii)Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
31st January 2016, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The best course after completion of your diploma course is B.E or B.Tech course. This is because it is related to your diploma studies and there are ample opportunities after its completion. However, there are courses of other disciplines like :-

- B.Sc
- BCA
- BBA
- Mass Communication
- Marine Courses
- Fashion Designing
- Textile
- Tourism
- Hospitality
- Hotel management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
31st January 2016, 11:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You will have very few options available but all are very good enough since Mechanical engineering is ever green stream. With Diploma in Mechanical also you will get job undoubtedly. In addition to graduation, it will provide the best jobs in front of you.

<> Mechancal Engineering

<> Industrial Engineering

<> Aeronautical Engineering

<> Lot of sub stream after diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
30th April 2019, 11:49 AM
preethipg

Hi,
After completion of Diploma course, you can directly join 2nd year BE/B.Tech.
although there are many degree courses, engineering is preferred by many students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?